Is a privately owned and operated assisted living home in Abbeville, Alabama with 16 private bedrooms and private baths. Nested in a scenic wooded setting between two old southern magnolia trees, it is complimented with a fishing pond and vegetable garden! Twin Magnolias is a home where you can fish from your own pond, help shuck corn from your own garden or enjoy one of your own interests.
Residents at Twin Magnolias enjoy security and comfort as well as friendship, fellowship and various other daily activities. Your 24 hour staf is available to help meet your needs. Commitment, dedication and a desire to serve is our privilege.
For Additional Information
Or a personal consultation, contact Darden Kirby at (334) 585 1072.
To value individuals over institution by recognizing the individuality of care and value of each person that we have been given the privilege to serve. We work in their home, our residents don't live in our facility.
To be diligent in recognizing the unique needs of each resident and to be faithful in meeting those needs to the best of our ability.
To be a servant and to consider others as more important than ourselves.
Twin Magnolias Assisted Living
- Open Air Country Atmosphere
- 16 Private Bedrooms with Private Baths, Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- Delicious Home-Cooked Meals and Snacks
- Private Parking
- No Maintenance! -- Housekeeping and Laundry Service Provided
- Free Utilities and Cable TV
- Connect to the internet by Wi-Fi in your room or on the porch
- Barber/Beauty Shop on Premises
- Around the Clock Staff for Personal Care and Security
- Assistance Available at the Push of a Button -- Call Lights in Each Room and Bath
- Assistance With Medications
- Entire Building Protected by Smoke Detectors and Sprinkler System
- Single Story Dwelling, Ground Level Entry
Twin Magnolias 3084 US 341 South Abbeville, Alabama 36310 (334)-585-1072